I believe wholeheartedly in the invigorating and restorative powers of yoga, and that through yoga we can return to and uncover the pure light, unconditional love, and universal energy that are the core of who we are. I offer a practice that emphasizes alignment, breath, awareness, and honoring where you are in your body. I am immensely grateful for the opportunity to share my knowledge and passion for yoga. Please join me.
I am currently teaching at Yoga Jai Ma (http://www.yogajaima.com/). My schedule is as follows:
- Friday morning Kundalini Yoga from 8:00 to 9:00
- Sunday morning Vinyasa Flow from 9:30 – 10:45
- Sunday morning Hatha Yoga from 11:00 to 12:00
It would be my honor and pleasure to share your practice with you.
Sat nam – I greet and salute that reality and truth which is your soul.
200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher (2012)
220-Hour Registered Kundalini Yoga Teacher (2013)
- First and Second Degree Reiki, Usui/Tibetan Reiki (2012), SatShanti, Encinitas, California
- Teaching Restorative Yoga – Level 1 (2012), Roger J. Cole, La Jolla Yoga Center, La Jolla, California